i am stronger

dear life: thank you for the hell and emotional breakdowns you have put me through. thank you for putting me through the stress of a job that made me physically ill to go through and made me feel worthless. thank you to the second job i walked out of recently that i put my all into but was told i wasnt professional because my hair is blue , i have a septum ring, and my makeup is what you would classify as edgy. meanwhile i was more than dressed apropriately. yet i would receive demeaning and degrading. comments daily. thank you to the ex i opened up to who finally told me he loved me only to break my. heart. thank you to the "friends" that stabbed me in the back. thank you to the landlord who fucked me over and responded to one request with an eviction notice even though i was entirely reasonable. you have all taught me one thing and that is... i will NEVER apologize for who i am. i am strong, hardworking and powerful. and if you dont see it its on you. i will cut you out and leave. you dry just as you did to me snip snip bitches.