Question!!!!

Allaiah

Is it wrong for me to be jealous and mad cause my sister and law is pregnant again???

Okay I meet my husband when I was on 10th grade and he was in 12th his sister was in the 8th so she had her first child when she was in the 10th grade and I was by her side the whole time in the room when she had the baby and everything pretty much I seen the baby as my’s so when she was about to go home I had to go over there and help her take care of the baby while my in law went to work, store and when she would go to school I would have the baby and stuff and mind you me and her are about 4-5 months apart by she acts like a child and she didn’t even want the baby so me and my husband was going to get her but my mother in law stopped that so I didn’t try again to get her but my sister in law don’t even take care of her it’s like my mother in law and father in law are the parents to her and it’s still that way now and when I found out that she was pregnant today it really did piss me off cause she don’t take care of the first one and she can bearly take care of her self like I should be the one that’s pregnant.... I’m tryed talking to my friend and family but everyone is saying it’s not my time the time will come and not to rush it!!!