AH OMG SEND HELP 😖😖😖😣

Caroline

Alright, so lately my boyfriend and I have been talking about our jobs. He’s a police officer in my town, and I’m currently in college, part time and working part time. He works part time as well, but his chief said to wait til March to get full time. He doesn’t believe he’ll get full time, but he can’t afford to live in my town much longer. He wants to move back home to his town and start applying to new places. He may or may not move back in with his parents. They live in Mass, I live in NH. I’ve been thinking about going to school full time, but if he moves back to MA, I want to go with him. I have no problems getting a new job, transferring college, and packing up my life, but he doesn’t want me change everything just for him. I also wouldn’t mind staying in NH so I can continue going to school. My problem is, we won’t be able to see each other as often. So I asked him, if he moved back to MA and I stayed behind, if that would be a reason to break up with me. We’ve been together for almost two months. Yes, it’s early, but I don’t wanna lose him...he gives me so much joy, and I do want to spend the rest of my life with him. I knew it the first day I saw him. Mind you, he’s heading into work now for the night shift. He sent me this and I’m panicking 😖😖😖 I’m so scared he’s gonna suggest we break up...I’ll be so fucking devastated.