Husband not speaking to me

I don’t have anyone I can talk to so I’m hoping I can find some helpful advice here...

Yesterday I woke up to my husband masturbating which I have been waking up to almost every night for the past 2 weeks I usually just pretend to be sleeping because when I turn over he pretends to be asleep ... this time I decided I wanted to talk about it so I asked him if he was up he acted like he was half asleep and said yes and so I asked him why does he do that every night he got mad and said I was wrong and that he doesn’t do that basically making me feel like I’m crazy I got upset then he got upset and decided to leave it was 9am when he left he didn’t work till 3pm so he didn’t come home till later that night around 12.. I wasn’t even sure if he was coming home.. he’s never left Because of an argument.. this has me so upset and I’m more angry now at the fact that he left us ( we have a 3yr old daughter) we haven’t said a word to each other since and I don’t know what to do! He’s acting like he’s so upset with me and I feel like he has no right to be mad.. someone please help.. should I be upset?

—side note: been married 4 years together for 10years.. we don’t usually have many arguments this one has to be our worst.. I feel like I’m losing my marriage 😢