Ex husband trying to set me up and taking me back to court for child custody

Ke

My ex and I were talking about getting back together and putting Our family back together. We had one little girl together. I’m currently pregnant with a guy I was seeing through the divorce and he told me he couldn’t handle it anymore. We both live in different states and I am due in the beginning of March. I understand his feelings.

All this past week I’ve really struggled with this emotionally. I’m very lonely here and the hope of being back together was pushing me through. The father of the child I am pregnant with bailed at 5 months in the sense that he didn’t even want to be around the baby. We were never together and he lives in another state as well.

Bringing me to the point:

This weekend my ex went out of town without telling me. He usually calls theee times a day and we FaceTime about three times a day as well with our daughter. He didn’t tell me he was going anywheee and when I found out I asked him where he was.. he wouldn’t tell me. He said it was none of my business. The whole weekend he would say things over the phone and through text about how when he doesn’t want to be with me I make his life hell. All I did was say that I think it’s BULL shit that he goes out of town on a secret trip and has only seen his daughter once sjnce we’ve moved (4 months ago). He also said he couldn’t have time our daughter tonight until 8. He only now calls since Friday at court ordered days (mon/we’d/sat @8pm) it’s so weird. This just started when he went out of town.

He said he was taking me back to court as well.. he’s done a complete 180.

How do I handle this? I am afraid to lose custody. Last time he got a new girlfirend.. which is my suspicion here again.. he would tell the girl I was a bipolar alcoholic who made his life a living hell etc etc etc. which is the way he’s treating me. He is saying things over the phone that could make someone on near him think I’m being crazy and in messages he’s clearly trying to set up a case to say that I am craZy and am keeping our daughter from him because I am upset he won’t be with me.

HELP me handle this!!