I accidentally got into the Daddy kink

So me and my boyfriend are some kinky mofos and we like to switch on who's dominant and who's submissive, usually I'm the dom and he's sub. I'm pretty open to experiment in bed but there are some things I'm just not willing to do.

Previously, I was not into the whole Daddy thing, it just wasn't my thing. But me and my boy always make jokes and call each other daddy in an innocent way that's not sexual at all. Just in a casual way, like if we were wrestling and if I was in a bad position I would just say "daddy no" in a joking kind of way.

Well this has been going on for almost the entirety of our relationship which has been about 6 months. Today we were having sex and I happened to be the sub just cause I didn't feel like being dom. It was feeling amazing and he was doing great and out of the blue I called him Daddy.

I was so shocked with myself but I couldn't stop. I was loving the fact that I was calling him Daddy during sex and I just continued to do it. It was the first time ever that I had called him Daddy in a serious sexual scene but I really enjoyed it.

I asked him after if he was okay with it to make sure it didn't make him uncomfortable and he said it was fine so it looks like I've added another kink to the kink book😂