When AF hits again... 😫

Kat

I am devastated today as AF showed up in the night and I was so sure that it worked this time 😕 And just to make it even more harder it came with really bad crampings. 😧

We just started to ttc in September last year and it immediately was successful and we were over the moon! In November we went on our honeymoon and were excited to take our little bean with us and then on the fourth day of what should have been a fourteen day cruise, we had to experience one of our worst days as I had a mc and we had to leave the ship and travel home.

In two days we go away for a wedding and prolonged our trip a little bit to have a something like a honeymoon. And I thought we can take a small miracle again, but my hopes were vanished tonight 😢 All I can hope now is that this holiday gives us strength and we can relax and maybe get better chances the next cycle! 💪😍

I know it might be too early after the mc, but I hope for our rainbow baby so much and some of you ladies here were already successful shortly after a mc, right?!

So let’s focus on the fun part of ttc 💕 and baby dust to all!!!