Jan 5th , 2018 6:00am

Kyra Kwamai • 18 • Jan.5 2018 6:00am King Kyaire 👼🏾❤️

i was more then excited to meet my baby but not on the circumstances i did. i didn’t want to see him like that , i didn’t want to find out the gender like that , i never really got to feel your first kick. never heard you cry .. or seen you open your eyes for the first time. i didn’t want just the memories of have 6 positive test with no baby .. i used to keep this app to keep up with you ,you were going to fast now i keep this app to keep up with where you would’ve been , how big you would’ve been . how far i would’ve been.. i never wanted a stone to keep you through me but i have that stone and i’ll never go without it. i didn’t want to take home a baby bed without the baby in it. just what you WERE in before they took you back. i didn’t want to leave the hospital without you .. you were supposed to come home with me. i was supposed to teach you right from wrong , hear you say your first word . watch you take you first step , i never got to see you smile. never got to see your first tooth and so much more. i miss you baby. more then you’d ever know ❤️ RIP KING KYAIRE mommy loves you so much 👼🏾