WHAT GIVES. 😔😭

charlee • My Sweet Devyn rests in heaven. 🎀👼🏽 Hoping for the Rainbow after the storm. ⛈🌈🌸

so me and my fiancé had a miscarriage a little over a year ago. we took time off from TTC. with that pregnancy it was a surprise. i had no symptoms until one day when i threw up.

we have started TTC for about 6 months now. with no positive result. BUT NOW. my period is THREE days late. my boobs are constantly hurting. my back is killing me. and i’ve been nauseous and threw up my lunch the other day.

my fiancé works out of town. and is gone up to weeks at a time. so TTC is very complicated. but i got really excited for these symptoms actually. we took a test about a week ago when the symptoms first started. THE TEST WAS NEGATIVE. so he’s been gone a week and was supposed to come back tomorrow and got extended. he told me to take another test anyway. i did. THE TEST WAS NEGATIVE... AGAIN.

i don’t know what to do now. it’s been two weeks since the first test and they are both negative. if i’m not pregnant, why am i having these symptoms.???