My Story... PCOS, Miscarriage & Faith

Mrs. B

I was diagnosed with PCOS before I even got married. I knew that getting pregnant was not going to be easy but I knew that it wasn’t impossible...

My first daughter who is 19 yrs old now was a miracle surprise pregnancy just 2 months after I married my husband, to my surprise next thing I knew I was pregnant without even trying, I was very lucky.

My second daughter who is now 15 yrs old, was conceive after 2 years of trying with no results until after my doctor prescribed Clomid and was able to conceive after the second cycle.

7 yrs later with the assistance of a fertility doctor and a set of shot treatment. I was able to conceive twin boys who are now turning 9 yrs old in February

I was satisfied with my four kids and being 38 yr old woman It was totally not in my plans to have anymore kids... but on October 15th 2017 I was feeling a bit sick and decided to go to the doctor, at the doctors appointment I found out I was pregnant for a 4th time... it was moment of mix emotions, I was not even trying, felt confused, worried, surprised, I cried, but felt joy at the same time. Due to my fertility background I thought that it was imposible to get pregnant without a <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a> and even more now that I was older.

My 2 daughters and husband got very happy and we were all very excited. We had planned to make the pregnancy news be my twin boys Christmas gift... but on November 17, 2017 I had a miscarriage. It was devastating and everything just crumbled... even tho it was not in our plans to have another baby this pregnancy left an emptiness feeling for us and now it feels like we are missing something. We have decided to give it a try to get pregnant again, all our hopes are set to getting a positive this month.

I used Clearblue ovulation kit, even though I know that with PCOS you could get faults results... this is what my cycle looked like this month. I got my peak on 01/15/18 and I have my figures cross that this is our month 🤞🏻👶🏻👣🤰🏻

The wait is killing me this will be the longest 2 weeks of my life 🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏼

I hope that my story gives hopes to other lady’s out there with PCOS and baby dust to all of you waiting on a miracle 🙏🏼🤞🏻💗