Suggestions for ttc? Af came , moving on . Fertile starting next week

Sarah • Forever in my heart 👼🏼 💕

I was researching and am confused . I am ovulating . These past 2 months with the digital my surges are coming on the 13 or 14. Last month my husband and I thought we did it . As we started day 10 . EOD till smiley . It so happened New Years was my surge . Did it then . And the next 2 days . I don’t think it worked so changing my game plan . Maybe I’m peeing too soon after ? Does that holding legs work ? Also heard people wait till the surge and then they did it . But others say you could be missing the most fertile days . I didn’t bbt but was planning to this cycle. I’m assuming mine is short that I ovulate within the next 24hr . But this past cycle , per ultrasound confirmed I was in my Luteal phase . Then the witch came 😡 any suggestions ? I’m planning to not hopefully symp spot as well and just move on after we did our jobs for the month . I never plan to take pregnancy tests till she doesnt come , but sometimes I feel I’m miscarrying but I don’t know . I just need all the suggestions as my fertile period is next week thurs . I also have an hsg test thurs , so wasn’t gonna start til that day which is day 11. Didn’t wanna push all the swimmers away . Also will be using preseed this cycle . Any suggestions would help to be successful. Tired of waiting after 2 going on 3 yrs . Let alone I’m young only at 24.