I have to marry this man.

Erin

AF due tomorrow, and I’ve been super emotional. Like I sent my bf like 25 texts about how something he said hurt my feelings. He came home, I had been in tears apologizing and he had brought me something from the store and said it’s okay, baby, I love you. Then I got pissed off about something else stupid and was crying and saying I hate myself (depression last 12 years) and he just held me and told me I was perfect and he loves me. Then I said I’m cramping, my boobs hurt, I’m getting sciatica, I have a headache, I’m gunna go take a bath. 15 or 20 minutes into my bath, he knocks on the door, lights this candle, and gives me a full body massage, kisses me, tells me he loves me, asks me if there’s anything else at all that I need, and then leaves me alone (which is perfect, I love my peaceful baths). This is the sort of thing he would do any regular day, but today is special because he actually understands and accepts that it’s that time and I don’t feel well and even though I was a TOTAL bitch to him today, he didn’t argue, or say one single mean thing or anything. He just showed me adoring love when I’m at my worst. I better not lose this one ❤️❤️❤️