It's over...

Two years ago I met a guy and it was like we'd known each other our whole lives. A month after we met, we had sex. A month or two after that, he changed. Stopped talking to me, stopped making plans, etc. We would still hook up and it got to the point he'd only message me to have sex. Well its been like that for over a year now and I've told him multiple times to leave me alone but he wouldn't give up. He told me he was addicted to me so I fell into his spell. Well last night I told him I couldn't keep doing whatever it was we were doing, kuz I didn't want that. He knew I wanted a relationship and he told me he wasn't ready. I cried last night kuz I don't want to lose him. But it's like I already did lose him, huh? I've talked to other guys, gone on dates with others but I disappear afterwards. I've gone out with friends, had fun, gone on vacation to get away from him. I don't want anyone else unless it's him but I know he's not worth me giving up on love. I feel like I can't fall in love with anyone else the way I have with him. What can I do to move on?