Just need to vent. (WARNING LONG)

Devon

I want to start by saying I know this is probably all hormones but I don't have anyone to vent to cause there's always an excuse for my husband.

My husband works 3rd shift. Has since the day I met him except for a short period of time when he worked day work. We have a 2 year old who does not understand that daddy works at night. So my husband gets 5 hours of sleep and then my son starts asking for his daddy. My husband doesn't have a schedule of I'm going to come home and try to sleep at this time and wake up at this time. So tonight I asked him politely to please just sit down and think about a schedule before this child is born because I need to know when I'm going to have a so called break to think among the craziness. I don't think that's asking to much. Well aparrently it is because he got mad and stormed up the stairs.

When I talk to my mom she's like your a stay at home mom. This is your job 24/7 365 days a year and I get that. I do. But I also don't think I am asking to much by having him set times that he's going to try to be up by. Kids with parents that work days have an idea of when mom or dad will be home and I don't think I'm being unreasonable by asking for that.

Sorry. I know this is long I just needed to get it out. Thanks for reading and if you have any advice on how to handle this I would appreciate it