Please Read!!

K

GOD is awesome and he deserves all of the praise and honor for just being who HE is. I have prayed and cried for a child for as long as I can remember. My husband has kids, but ive never had any. He had a vasectomy about 13 years ago and we recently put down the deposit for his VR and I couldnt be happier. I will be 32 in March and the enemy has tried to discourage me so many times, and it has been hard, but I still have not given up, because I know God is able. As I mentioned earlier on, I have wanted a baby for SOOO long, but I have come to realize that our timing may not always be GOD'S timing. HIS timing is the best timing, even when it seems like it's taking forever lol. This has been a test for us all and we are clearly passing, because this group is living proof that we still believe and have faith. God can do what no other man, medicine or doctor can do. Who can fix us better than the one who made us? No one. I know this was a long post, but I felt compelled to do this. I have added some scriptures below that I came across for those of us ttc. I hope they help you ulike they've helped me. Everyone please be encouraged and remember that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE!! GOD'S GOT US and HE is the only one that we can talk to 24hrs/day, 7 days/week and 365 days/year. I don't know you personally, but we are all family, because GOD is our father.