im Getting Tired Of This.

Every time my boyfriend gets mad at me over petty & dumb s**t, he doesn't talk to me for either a whole day, or at least 3 days, & that s**t is so f*****g annoying man. He's always hollering "Communication this, communication that!" but NEVER, EVER wants to communicate. If he's having a bad day & I ask him what's wrong, he never wants to talk about it. I only ask because I know it's not always healthy to bottle up your problems & whatnot, but he just never wants to open up when something is wrong with him or is bothering him.

Last night, I fell asleep during a video we were watching together. He got mad because I fell asleep, so we agreed to watch it yesterday, but he didn't talk to me at all yesterday. I texted him good morning, & did not hear from him at all through a phone call, a text, or even on social media. I didn't hear from him for a whole day, but I saw that he was active on Facebook Messenger. He wasn't talking to me, because we only talk through texts & phone calls.

So that kinda pissed me off even more. I wanted to have a conversation yesterday with him about what happened the night I fell asleep, but he didn't reach out to me all day, & that made me even more mad. We're in a long distance relationship. I'm 21 & he's 19. On the 24th, it'll be our 4 month anniversary of us being in a long distance relationship. I have an idea of what to say to him if he reaches out to me because I'm not doing this with him (constantly texting/calling & getting nothing). But on the flip side, I feel like if I start talking, I'm gonna snap at him for pulling this b.s again, & i feel like someone's gonna be upset (& it won't be me).