Cramping confusion!

Elizabeth • Elizabeth, 26. TTC baby #1 for 5 years now. Two losses, 11.30.11 @ 7 weeks, and 11.28.12 @ 16 weeks.
I've been cramping (mostly lower left side) since ovulation, which isn't the norm for me. Yesterday, 8DPO, I had pulling/tugging/dull ache cramping intermittently in the afternoon. Trying to sleep last night was uncomfortable with a lot of lower left side discomfort. This morning, it feels gassy. I tend to bloat/get gassy when I PMS, so now I'm worried that I'm going to get my hopes up and mistake gas pains for cramps. My breasts have been sore for the better part of this TWW, tapered off for a day or two and are back to being sore. Last night I had a metallic taste in my mouth and everything tasted weird; this morning, my coffee is doing nothing for me. I'm exhausted, but I also work a lot of long hours. It seems like there's an alternative explaination for every sign/symptom, and as I close in on June 4th, I'm losing my grip on reality. This really is one of those cycles that makes me go crazy.