could I be pregnant this time?

Taylor

about a week and a half ago I FINALLY ovulated! like for the first time since I was 16! ( I'm 25 now) so hubby and I decided to try AGAIN for a baby.

my Cervical Mucus was super abundant that day and so I figured I would take an OPK and sure enough it was clear as day, both lines were equally as dark and it was on from there....

the sex was amazing and I was super wet the entire time.. when he came, I instantly stuck my legs in the air.. and literally sat there for about 45 minutes to a whole hour. I was determined to get MY BFP at the end of this month!

so now we are flashing forward to this freaking week!!! it's been so weird it all started with migraines. I have them for a few minutes and then they disappear.. then a few days later I acquired the sniffles... like full blown go through a box of tissues in two days. I thought I was getting sick, but then I felt better.. yesterday I woke up feeling alright but a couple hours after waking up I felt light headed and started getting cold sweats I was fed up with these crazy symptoms so I decided to go to my doctor yesterday.

while I was there, they told me that there's nothing wrong with me and maybe it's allergies?! WTF. I swear doctors have no idea. today I felt the same way, I have been having hot flashes and now heart burn on and off.. so I called my mom and told her everything... she's my mom, and she has a medical degree.. she's gonna know it's not fucking allergies (speedier the French)

and she told me to wait a week and take a pregnancy test. she said she had every symptom like I'm explaining before she found out she was pregnant with my oldest sibling. I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm crossing my fingers that she's right. she doesn't know that we have been trying, and we kind of wanted to surprise our families if we do ever fall pregnant so it came as a surprise to me when those were the first words out of her mouth. .......... so what do y'all think? could I be pregnant? or do you think it's just allergies? lol or if you do think I'm really sick with something I'm definitely open to suggestions. (: