Unsure

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 3 years (been together 4 years 1st of Feb) we did conceive last year but start of June unfortunately our excitement was cut short at 7 weeks but overall we've been trying to get pregnant and carry for 3 years.. Anyway, after kicking and beating myself up for the last 6 months over my loss, I kind of gave up cause I honestly don't think it will happen.. but after my period December (24th to 29th) we thought we'd try again. Start of the second week in January I've developed a strong lower back pain, I mean where it's stopping me from sleeping.. I'm tired through out the day but soon as it's night I can't sleep, I've just recently developed headaches some mild and some where I cant even be in a light room, I sometimes feel sick but I'm not sick.. these are kind of the symptoms I got when I fell pregnant last year, specially the back ache😳 I never suffered with sore breasts while I was pregnant either so that's not worrying me.

I was due my period today and haven't come on, I haven't really suffered with cramps or period pains like i normally do every month either!

I'm sorry for the long paragraph I just want abit of advice, shall I do a home pregnancy test or leave it a couple more days or until my period is suppose to end?

I hope I am pregnant cause there is nothing more I'd give in this world than to have my own precious little baby❤️ xx