Pregnancy and pcos!!! Help xx

Sophie

Hi there! I'm just looking for some advice. Me and my partner have been together for over a year now and he knows I want kids... I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago at young age I'm just coming up to 22 next month. We have never ever used a condom and we have sex quite regularly still. He is nearly 30 next month. I've never been pregnant nor had a miscarriage. I'm not in perfect shape but I've tried everything to keep my weight down so I can fall pregnant. I've lost a lot of weight since 2015 which is when I was at my biggest.

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I'm afraid to go to the doctors and ask for help because I'm scared they're just going to turn me away or say I need to lose more weight. I'm quite a curvy lady but I'm not obese. I've been worrying about this for so many years like what if I can't carry kids of my own?

My periods are regular they last around 5-6 times a month and literally land on the same day every month and this has been like this for 2 years plus now. I'm not on any birth control not since I was 16. My periods are extremely heavy and painful - they always have been the same since my first period. But I keep that under control with mefenamic acid. I just want to see what your views are on this and if anyone is going through the same thing?!

Thankyou so much ❤️❤️