I did it again 😢😢

I have been depressed and feeling horrible I don't eat anymore I barely sleep. I don't want my daughter to see this. But I don't want to be around anymore. everyone's life would be so much better if I wasn't in the picture bugging everyone. I try to talk to my husband about my depression and he doesn't think that I really am depressed he thinks I'm exaggerating he's not home so he doesn't see the effects I hurt myself again and I don't do it because I want to die I do it because it's the only way that releases pain for I feel better and just feels like everyone else would be better off without me I don't have friends don't really have family husband gone all the time the only thing I have is my kids so I can't die I want to be strong for her but these thoughts keep creeping into my head I keep telling myself you'll be fine you'll through this you can get through this just push past the bad parts but then the other side of my head is thinking everyone would be better off if you weren't around