What would you do?

Me and my husband have been married for 9 months and together for 10. We both want kids but he wants to wait until May or June and I want to start trying in a month or two. His theory is that we still owe on his student loan and once it gets to $10,000 he wants to pull the money from savings to pay it off. That way it will give us a few months to save again. I completely get why he wants to wait. But in reality having a baby doesn’t happen right away. Also I feel like we will never be 100% financially ready. I know he wants kids because he keeps telling people we are going to try in June but I don’t see what’s the big deal on moving it up a month or two. Also I’m 26 and I’ll be 27 in July and he knows I want to have a baby before I’m 28. I have baby fever and clearly he doesn’t 😭