Prayers please

Mary

I just realized AF is supposed to make a visit today. She hasn't shown up yet. As the day goes I hope AF stays away. I also noticed my bbt has been high since 7 dpo. Please pray this is it. AF stay away. P.S. I did see this in a feed early this morning. The lady stated this beautifully and I come into agreement with it. I pray you will too. "I believe. Thank you Jesus for the baby you will provide! Keep his promises in your heart!

Commit your actions to the Lord, and you plans will succeed ~Proverbs 16:3

But if we look forward to something we dont yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently ~Romans 8:25" ~unknown

Update: Still no af. I haven't taken pg test. Im waiting until 1 week passes before I take a test to make sure af dont show her face. 🤞🙏 I just hope my desire aligns with God's timing and promise. Thanks for continued prayers. I will also continue praying for you ladies too.

AF showed her face today. Everything was going good and then bam there she was. Its so devastating but not giving up hope that one day it will happen. God timing is never on our time. Thanks for all the support ladies.