Am I over reacting about this?

So I went and got me some stuff for my room from Walmart, Target, and a few other places. I spent about $200. I came home and layed the stuff on my bed and took a shower because I felt gross after all of this walking and I was kind sweaty and nasty. I got out got dressed and cleaned everything out of my room so I could get ready to paint and redecorate my room. I the went to go get the paint and everything to paint my walls and this whole process lasted about 40 minutes to paint and 2 hours to dry enough. I then went to go get my bed and everything. Got it all back in my room. When I got the dresser back in my room I went to go get the new shelves. Fast forward to when I was getting the pictures for my wall. I went to get the pictures and I couldn't find them at first. I looked for them for about 3 hours that day because these things were the most expensive. It was about $95.00 for the pictures and everything. I just found them. And its 5 weeks later. I found them in my brothers room with almost everything else I have ever 'lost'. I was beyond pissed off. Now i'm being told i'm overreacting for being pissed off about him stealing about $95.00 worth of stuff. So I guess am I over reacting or should I not be pissed off about this?

Vote below to see results!