Threatened miscarriage... Please help

Jessica • TTC our rainbow baby
So this may be a little long, but I could really use some insight. I found out I am pregnant a little over a week ago through Clearblue digital, saying "Pregnant 1-2 Weeks", so of course I was ecstatic. I've been moving and I've been careful to not lift anything to heavy, but I have been doing a lot of lifting. Anyway, last night around 6 I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding bright red. It didn't fill the toilet, a couple clots at most. I went right away to the er. They did an abdominal ultrasound, a transvaginal ultrasound, a urine sample, and blood work. The ultrasounds showed nothing yet, my hcg was 948, and I have a uti. So the doctor said either I'm pregnant and it's just early or I'm having a miscarriage. Which was so not helpful, leaving with really no answers. I happened to take anther hpt yesterday and it read "Pregnant 2-3 Weeks" so that was slightly reassuring. The bleeding was only about 5-6 hours and never that much. Like maybe all together it would have filled 1 pad. Today it's just a tiny bit of light brown discharge. So with all of that... Any advice/ stories/help from you ladies please?!