I know something I shouldnt 🤐 (STORY TIME)

L • Mommy to two boys and a little girl 💕

So my boyfriend and I have been together for four years now. And let me start off by saying they have been the best years of my life. First I had my beautiful little boy at the age of 16 then after thinking no one would ever want to be with a single teen mom, I met my man 2 months later and hes been there for both me and my son ever since. Well this past summer he joined the Army. He's been gone since September for BCT and individ. training. You would think the separation would put a strain on our relationship but in fact its the complete opposite. I think we fell in love with each other a 2nd time (we never fell out of love either) * * Well the other day I was on the phone with his mom, and she told me something I probably Should not know. She told me while she was on the phone with him, he asked her to come ring shopping with him for me when he comes home in 3 weeks! I know we've been together for 4 years but I was so shocked/happy to hear that because we never really brought it up. I couldnt be happier. He is the love of my life and my best friend all in one. He was there for my son when he needed a father figure and he sets a good example for him. My son loves him so much too. We're finally gonna be a real family and I cant wait! (I will update if I get a ring 💍)