Venting/bitching about money

Katherine

So my boyfriend and I both work full time. My car is paid off he has a huge truck payment. We spilt rent and other bills. Have our own phone bills typically take turns doing groceries and whatnot. I've covered groceries the past couple times and he's always on me about saving my money whatever and this week I had told him to set aside money for groceries because well I've been doing it and he said okay. Keep in mind I am leaving work an additional 4 weeks early due to we have to relocate and be closer to the hospital when I was going to work right up until birth.. so I'm loosing an ENTIRE month of pay and still have to make sure I have enough saved for after the baby is here and keeping up with my half of the bills.. and he got all pissed off that I had him pay for all the groceries this week and was like thanks for the warning and all angry. Like dude. I've gotten the last couple times and then he was like well electric and heating has gone up and I had mentioned that he told me and that's why I've given him more $$ so thats an invalid argument. Idk I just am way to stressed out about finances and our little girl is going to be here in a month.... what the hell are we suppose to do if we fight over all this stuff now?!?!? We don't even have all the baby expenses going yet... does anyone else have these problems or is my relationship just a mess....