What is going on with you body???

Sarah • Dog mom • wife • Expecting baby #1 💖👶🏻🤰🏻

Alright ladies so I need some advice.

My period was 2 days late. Today I got up at like 1:30 this morning because of a bad dream and went to the bathroom to pee. I noticed I passed a tiny blood clot. No bigger than a pencil eraser. So I figured I started my period (sadly) and put a tampon in. Fast forward to this morning and I take my tampon out and it’s bone dry. So I’m just thinking that was a little weird.

Here a little bit ago me and my husband had sex. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Well then we go for round 2, and all of a sudden I bled a little bit. So again, I think, here’s my period so I put a tampon out. I went to go change it and yet again, nothing on it.

A week ago I peed twice in one day and noticed a little spotting. Nothing major but just a couple little spots when I wiped.

All of these things are pretty out of ordinary for me. I never usually have spotting between periods and I haven’t had any kind of cramps despite my period always causing cramping about 2 days before. My periods are also never late.

Honestly I don’t know what to think y’all. I took one of those cheap 88 cent pregnancy tests from Walmart and it was negative so I’m not sure what to do or think. Have any of y’all had something like this happen while TTC??