Update: Pain and bleeding

Sara • Wife. Momma 👶🏻👧🏻

Update ladies: I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy and my right Fallopian tube ruptured. Went in to emergency surgery. Now spending the night in the hospital. 😭 thank you all for your thoughts and kind words! Love and baby dust!

I had a miscarriage on dec. 10, 2017. We got pregnant before I got my next menstrual cycle. We were so excited to fall pregnant so quick again. Got our BFP on Jan. 15...

Of course, then I started spotting. Just a little brown/pink on the toilet paper and small cramps on right side. This was 10 days ago. Doctor did blood work and ultrasound. Said it was “too early” to see anything on ultrasound last week. But my numbers continued to go up. The pain stopped but the spotting continued.

During the night last night, I woke up with severe pain in my right side and passed 2 small clots after a bowel movement this morning. Since then, the pain has lessened but is still there and the spotting has stopped. OB office said to go to the emergency room because my doctor isn’t in until later today. Any advice? I’m terrified!