Anxiety is killing me

I first got anxiety in 8th grade. That was the worst I’ve ever experienced it. I couldn’t go to school and most mornings consisted of crying. When I was about to get my period it was a lot worse. I started going to a therapist that sorta help and they like immediately offered me meds. I didn’t want to feel like I was dependent on meds to feel normal so I said I don’t want them. 9th grade got a lot better and I thought my anxiety was “cured”. Little did Ik that it can come and go. Well I noticed a bit of anxiety on sophomore year but nothing I couldn’t handle. Last semester of my junior year it was ok but I could kinda tell it was coming back a little, almost like it was there but was just waiting to jump out on me. I wasn’t experiencing real anxiety, idk how to explain it. Well this semester of junior year is awful! My classes r mostly speaking and presenting and it’s awful! I have never felt this bad before It is so much worse than it was 8th grade! I can physically feel my anxiety, it doesn’t necessarily hurt but it’s extremely uncomfortable. I feel like I’m always tense. I told my mom immediately. After school to schedule and appt with my old therapist again. After today I’m think of getting meds cuz this is just horrible. Idk what to do I just keep crying about it all. Idk f this has anything to do with it but I check Eves “scope” thing to show how I should feel today and it said I’ll feel more introverted today which is so true! But it doesn’t saying anything about anxiety right? Idk what I should do. Today was the first day of new classes and by 4th block I was down in guidance and she barely did shit to help me. Ugh I give up