SOS! Girl in trouble! HELP!

So I’m currently freaking out because I am a 16 year old girl who has frequently been having sex with my boyfriend.

As being a 16 year old, I don’t have hat much money so not every time we did it was with a condom but I am on birth control.

Lately I’ve been feeling nauseous in the morning, only 3 times these past three weeks I have been throwing up however but my dad heard me hacking away this morning and he asked me if I was pregnant.

This turned into a long conversation on how I need to get a pregnancy test and how I need to be careful. Well, this just put in a whole bunch of thoughts into my head. When I first done the deed I thought I was pregnant lol. Then it kind of wore off like what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Well let’s just say after this talk I crawled into my room and started crying. I prayed to god which was surprising since I never pray and am not very religious, and I prayed I wasn’t pregnant because I don’t want to be! I’m 16!

I’ve also had a talk with my boyfriend before we both had sex and I asked what would happen if I did get pregnant. He said we would keep it even after I told him I would most likely get an abortion. He said he was against them and we kind of dropped the conversation.

I’m mostly afraid that he’ll leave me or he’ll just be so disappointed in me that he can’t even look me in the eyes. I love him, I truly do, but I don’t want to be a mother.

If anyone has any advice, that’d be great! 😭😭