Odd symptoms?

Jaimee
Hey ladies! 
So this might be long because I have a lot of stuff going on to give the right idea of what could be happening for any advice you may or may not have. Haha. So I'll start with BBT
I track it daily, and on the 28th I had an extreme temperature drop, only for it to be elevated again, and now it's staying pretty up there. 
On the 30th I experienced some very light spotting, only happened once when I wiped first thing in the morning and was very light pink. 
Yesterday, I experienced EXTREMELY heavy watery CM. I had to rush to the bathroom to see if AF had visited because that's what it felt like to me, and definitely no blood to be seen anywhere. 
I've also been experiencing light cramping but ONLY on my left side, and usually with AF cramping its bilateral. 
And today I have the same cramping, and tender breasts, a little gassy (sorry if TMI), and cold like symptoms (sore throat, light caugh, and runny nose) 
Have any of you experienced this and got your BFP? Or have any advice as to what could be happening with me? None of this is normal for me so I was hoping the awesome glow community might have some insight and advice.