My fiancé son lied to the courts and to CPS

Over the summer my fiancé his ex-wife started getting really controlling with her son I’ve even found out she was doing witchcraft on me, i’m very religious and I was believed enable but never expected that, I was sick for months. It turned out she was using meth and the son had to taken away from her, some him for some reason she blamed me.. so the court gave my fiancé full custody of the son, meanwhile in mediation he told lies to the courts, thinking that it was going to get him to be able to stay with his mom. He said that I would hurt him when I was never alone with him and he told cps some unknown stories that I can’t even get my fiancé to tell me the truth of what really has happened. All I know is that the courts are not allowing us to live together. So now he had full custody of her son until he’s 18 he’s 11 now and my daughter doesn’t get along with his son because in the summer she got injured by him he kicked her in the ribs and fractured her ribs and that’s why I never left her alone with him and I was never alone with the boy. I am 10 weeks pregnant and I had a miscarriage in August and all I wanted was a baby now that I’m pregnant I’m so stressed out because He had never told me the full story.

I have a Severe back injury Which is going be hard Doing everything by myself due to my back. I remember the pain from just rock in my niece when she was a baby. He promises me that in six years when His son is old enough that we could live together but until then he’s planning on me getting apartment in a different town that my 11 daughter goes to school and do it with only seeing him a few hours a week, when he doesn’t have his kids and he is not at work.

I feel it’s a lot he is asking of me when he won’t even go to the courts and try to fix things.

When we did live together the little boy was so mean to me I never had a child ever mean to me like this he would say horrible mean things to me and at night you’d be screaming to his dad about how much you hated me when I would be in the next week around that time I was having nightmares and so did my sister and killing me when I was asleep this boy is not a typical boy, this boy worries me that one day he could be a mass shooter because he loves guns and he is such anger inside him, i’ve caught him lying stealing and he was never sympathetic about injuring my daughter.

Vote below to see results!