Advice????

Arielle

So ever since me and my ex broke up, I’ve gotten even more insecure. I was always insecure, but I’m even more insecure now. I seem very confident in myself on social media BUT behind closed doors I’m very insecure and sometimes I break down because I feel so fucking shitty sometimes. My ex ruined the little confidence I have because he cheated on me multiple times within the years we were together. Well, I have a new bf now. We’ve been together for about 6 months now and we’re LDR, same situation as my ex. Right now I always get so scared that my boyfriend right now is gonna do the same as my ex. My boyfriend now is WAY different than my ex and everyone approve of him, I know I shouldn’t be doubting my boyfriend but I get so scared that sometimes I push him away and I constantly tell him “don’t hurt me or don’t cheat me” and he always reassured me. I feel like I’m going to push him away one day. And I just want to know how can I get rid of these thoughts? Me and boyfriend rarely fight and when we do it’s because I started it. I know not every relationship is perfect, but I don’t want to keep sounding like an insecure weak person. I used to be able to stand my ground and rock my shit. But now I’m 21 and it’s like I let my ex get to me and ruin me so much. I want to go back to how confident I was before. Please help!!!! I don’t want to lose my boyfriend right now because I know he’s out of my league and he’s the only that supports and understands me right now.