Im living my biggest nightmare....

Ad

First, my sister is extremely bipolar and is often manic because she pulls herself off her meds secretly. Shes 20 living with my mom and being fully supported by my parents still. She doesnt work, doesnt drive, and does nothing but sit at home smoking weed. She acts like an absolute child. She can barely function in life and i know some stuff is out of her control but a lot of it is fully up to her yet she makes life a living hell for everyone around her. My fiancé and I have been ttc for over a year, and no luck. I went through my old room at my moms (its now my sisters) and i found

Loads of pregnancy tests, one was positive.. blue dye tests often go positive after the time mark but I was furious and devastated. My sister is an absolute wreck and is being beyond immature, selfish, and unsafe and I cant explain the ways itd tear me apart if she is pregnant/gets pregnant... it would ruin not only her life but also my mothers. It would absolutely kill me. She cant take care of herself let alone someone else or put the bong down for a second. She barely eats anything and when she does its chips and soda, she used to have an eating disorder. Basically im like wtf God, why is this even a possibility for her? Why not me? Im healthy, active, stable, self supporting and so much more.. If she got pregnant i can forget the thought of my family ever helping me because they already have their hands full. Im just kind of heartbroken and dont know what to do. She is supposedly on the pill but never takes her pills and when she does she makes herself vomit them up. This is a nightmare and I dont want to live in it wtf do i do😭😭😩