Long rant

Snicket🎯அமாண்டா • Married to the love of my life for 14 years. Proud Pegan. All hail the mighty Pez.

So I'm watching my brother in law's kids all summer. For free. Which is no big deal because that's what family does. But there has also been no talk of helping with meals or snacks either. Which again, I'll feed the kids because they have to eat, obviously. But we're a one income family and on top of his daughters, I have my two sons, my nephew who lives with me, and another nephew who comes to stay off and on. That's a total of six kids. Six kids who do not get along. Six kids who go through almost a gallon of milk a day. But I digress, because that's just a minor aggravation and not my main issue.

So here comes the rant... you would think he would come home and get his two when he gets off work, right? Nope. He drives right on by and goes home to do god knows what.

He gets home around 4:30 and won't come to get them until well after five. And that's if he comes at all. He's just as likely to go home and just let his wife pick the kids up when she gets home around six.

And I know I shouldn't complain but after listening to the arguing and crying all day long, I am exhausted. And being pregnant and sick half the time doesn't help either. And I just really wish he would come get his kids instead of assuming they're fine here as long as he wants to leave them.

It's nothing against any of the kids. I love them all and they're all incredibly sweet kids. There's just so many of them and I'm so tired already and we're only a few days into summer. I don't know how the heck I'll make it all the way through.