I was sitting on the couch at 29 weeks an my water broke

Lynira β€’ Proud mommy of 2 awesome boys πŸ™ŽπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘¦πŸΌ patiently awaiting my first baby girlπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽ€ 😍😍😍 sooooo excited!!!!
I was sitting on the couch at 29 weeks an my water broke. I didn't know at first but once I got to the bathroom there was a much bigger gush of fluid. I panicked an started to cry because Ik my baby girl was much to early to come but I tried to stay calm. I called her dad and he tried not to panicked. He got home an I was breaking down because there was another big gush an I thought that meant I was in labor. We get to the hospital an yes my water did break. Again I cried but then was told I could stay pregnant but would have to stay in the hospital until I went into labor basically hospital jail but anything for my daughter. Day 3 in the hospital I got up to a lil pink in my pad I had to wear because I was goin to continue to leak. I was worried so I asked to b placed on the monitor. I jus had a bad feeling. Couple hrs later blood Ik something was wrong but my team of doctors and nurses played it cool until my blood work came back an I had a placenta rupture an it was off to the or for a csection at 29 weeks AGAIN I cried. Everything went great an she was delivered healthy an strong but small an early 2lbs 3oz it's going to be a long road but I'm so blessed an eternally grateful she is here! She gets stronger and stronger everyday.