Any insight? OBGYN nurse didn't even give me any answers and appointment isn't for another 3 weeks

riley

I already called the OBGYN the nurse kept saying she couldn't say if anything was going. I already set up an appointment but soonest I could get in was 3 weeks from now.

Has anyone gone through this or calm my nerves or something?

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in November, no period in December, got my period Jan 8th-11th with extremely heavy bleeding which was not normal, normally I have light periods 1-2 days. Then during the first day of the ovulation window on here on the 22nd I had intense cramping and medium bleeding, it was very dark bleeding, but it was only when I wiped, never in my underwear, And this went on for 3 days along with the cramping. Then everything has been fine since, until today the 31st, I am having sever cramping but no spotting or bleeding.

This is the first time I've had this. I've had irregular periods about 3 years ago where it would only be very few months or 3 times a month, then they became normal on birth control, then stayed normal. I am now back on a low hormone dose of birth control that I started on the 12th of this month.