In-laws from hell.

Ally
Ugh! Jesús I swear that woman is the devil. Me and my fiancee live with her because we are in the process of getting a house (Thank god!) But she I just.... I can't stand her she bothers me. She makes me feel so uncomfortable and so un welcome like I shouldn't be here. When my fiancee announced our engagement she just about killed him treating him like he's 17 when he's 36 she made a scene at the restaurant. I cried for hours. Then just a couple weeks ago I left something in the dryer and left to work. When I came back it was all stuffed into a hamper all wrinkled and damp. Just this past week my fiancee's sister texted him telling him that he should clean his room and that it makes me look bad if it's dirty and that when I cook I should leave a plate for her mom for when she gets home oh and that I should help out more. First of all girl mind your business if my room is or is not clean that's on me. I have a job a husband and a child I need to care for trust me cleaning is at the bottom of that list. Second when I cook I cook for mine not everyone else. That includes me, my husband and my son. If there is left overs (hardly ever) my husband will eat that 2 hours from now when he's hungry again. I ain't gonna make you an extra plate when my husband's gonna eat it. Third thing if I don't eat your food it's because it's NASTY I am not going to sit at a dinner table and force food down my throat that I wouldn't even feed to my dog. Oh and about the cleaning when you see decide to clean the hog pit you live in feel free to comment on mine.