So sad

I don't even know why I'm posting right now, I'm having a really horrible no good bad week. I was manipulated and I guess hated myself enough to put myself into a position financially where I actually accepted the offer of fucking a loser asshole to clear my debt.  I did this, and I find that most times after I have sex I immediately have a herpes outbreak. This herpes originated from an asshole that said turn around I want to fuck you from behind just so he could slip that condom off without me being aware. He couldn't understand why I was so upset. Fucking asshole has ruined my life. And this was my first time to break my absence at five yrs. So anyways my rent was due yesterday and my ex-boyfriend for a week always is trying to have sex with me and I said I would Not have sex with him until he went to the health department with me, he wouldn't go to the health department and we only wanted to try to have sex with me in the dark and so we broke up, well me being desperate for both drugs and rent money so much so that I succumbed to another him. Person #2 of the week. Meanwhile I have had an outbreak. And it is painful I can't even afford medication. I'm a horrible person and you can tell 
me so, I'm a hypocrite for wanting someone to go to the health dept and here I go and have sex with someone mid herpes breakout and off the medication to get rid of it. That part of the reason I wanted to go to the health department is because I wanted to have a Counselor there to help explain my condition to them. Anyways I'm sad depressed unhappy and currently broke, high, and without my rent completely paid for. I'm just needing to rant I guess, I'm so sick of guys just wanting me around because they want to fuck me or they want me around because they think I'm cute when I'm angry. I'm a horrible person I guess and I'm just in a lot of pain right now emotionally physically spiritually.