Should he move in with me??

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years. we’re 19 and we both live with our parents. his family is very mean and hard on him even though he’s the nicest person I know. he’s a very reasonable guy and works so hard for his family yet they’re always belittling him and making him mad/upset for no reason. (he has also been working for his dad ever since he was younger) my family absolutely loves him and has told him multiple tomes he’s more than welcomed to stay at my house since his living situation isn’t too great. he always says how he can’t wait to live with me and all those things couples say so I had a serious conversation with him asking him if he would wanna TRY staying at my house for about a week just to see how it goes being away from all the negativity so he agreed except he only stayed 2 nights then went home. but he continues so complain how unhappy he is at his house so I talked to my parents and asked them if they seriously would let him live here (he would pay rent like the rest of us and he works) and they said absolutely. but when I asked him if he would want to be said he didn’t want to rush things because were only 19we have the rest of our life to plan our future together. I don’t feel like we’re rushing anything though. and I feel like maybe that shows he isn’t really 100% in this relationship. I don’t know I need opinions because I understand maybe he has a different idea of things but idk please give me your opinion