5 wks with Rainbow Baby!!

Michelle • Momma to 👼🏽 Gabriel (11.2.15), 👼🏽 Michael (6.20.17), 🎀 Evelyn (09.23.18), 💙 James (12.12.19), 🎀 Scarlett (3.20.22) 👼🏽 Matthew Oliver (3.6.23)

Little back story: lost my first baby (Gabriel Paz) at 12 weeks on November 2nd 2015, four months after getting married. We tried very hard again but it took until 2017, & then we lost our second baby (Michael Paz) at 15 weeks on June 20th. I will forever be absolutely torn & heartbroken from losing my little ones. But I know in my heart that I want more than anything to be a mom... so we were given the go ahead after 4 months to start trying again. 7 months later...

Have a positive digital test too! First Dr Appt & Ultrasound is on Feb 21 😍😍 I can not wait!!! Seeing my little bean on the monitor is my absolute FAVORITE thing ever.

Y’all should see how many tests I have on the back of the toilet from the last week 😂

Im a blabber mouth so like 5 friends already know, and one girl thought it was necessary to tell me straight up that it was “way too soon to have another baby”... like I can’t decide for myself when I want to try again 🙄🙄🙄 I had to distance myself from her, these hormones got me all fucked up. 😂😂