What do you do if you feel like your guy best friend is into you?

So ive had this friend since intermediate and we always talk on fb and only started to hang out like last year and i just sort of felt like the more we hung out irl the more he was sort of seeming like he was into me more than just friends. Eventho we talked about this stuff before and always said we were just friends and he said that he would never date his best friend and we always sort of tell each other about our secret crushes at school but i still feel like he is sort of different towards me like he hugged me the last time we hung out and we never do that before. And i got him this perfume in france and he was being immature and sort of spraying it everywhere to annoy me so i threw a pillow at him and he dropped it and it smashed and i was sort of annoyed at him for a while and he didnt apologize and tried to play it off as if it was a joke. I definitly dont like him at all more than friends and i think he can be so immature and i thought he was not like this from the convos weve had on fb but idk what to do, its just become really strange for me now to hang out with him alone. I feel like this will be weird unless i get a bf so everyone knows for sure im not dating my best friend coz some ppl tend to mock us coz we are friends but i really isnt into him!