Wonder Woman.......

Tasia

I recently saw a movies named Professor Marston & The Wonder Women. This movie showed me that the lifestyle I want to live is possible. It takes place within the 1940 when people couldn't even imagine same sex together let alone two women and a man raising a family together (in the movie). They showed me that if you all love each other and want it, that it can be done. This is what I want for my husband and I but us as women make it so hard. Is it so hard to want you to want better for yourself. Now, I know I maybe confusing some people, but bare with me. See, every female I meet doesn't know what the want out of life. The way this economy is built we all need to have a career for things we want to give or do for our families. Most of these women don't know or want anything out of life. They all say that they're not sure or they never really thought about it. How can you just walk through life without knowing what you want to do in the next 5 years. Maybe it's just me but I'm a planner and I like to have everything planned and ready because your never promised tomorrow. Many women just assume that my relationship is just an open relationship. That my husband and I are just trying to use them. I just want them to understand that sex is not the only thing we want. We are also looking for somebody that can be a part of us. Who is ready to build and make a future with us. That they will never feel second, they will always feel first, just as my husband and I in are relationship. I'm tired of them just complaining and thinking that they're just going to be used it just doesn't make any sense how women can just automatically think that their bodies is all we want. When did they forget that their are more then just bodies, I love the mind, soul, and beauty of a woman. I am a polyamory woman and I know what I want. Which is to give, show, and live in love for all of my days. I'm just looking for that woman that we can build a family with and who wants to build a family with my husband and I. That's all I really want it's never just been about sex but that seems to be the only thing that they all think we want. Okay, ladies I'm not going to bore you with my vent anymore I thank you if anybody took the time to read,  I know that someday we will find that Wonder Woman just not sure where she is. Who knows maybe its you.........