STORY TIME: Gross ass ex boyfriends brother

Sooo once upon a time I dated this guy for 9 months it was super toxic, once I broke up with him after awhile his brother messaged me out of NOWHERE!!. And mind you I was 16 and he was 25 and had a kid with his fiancé A KID THAT I HAVE BABY-SAT FOR HIM . So anyways I thought nothing of it at the time .... and then he asked for my Snapchat and I was like ok??

AND THENNN he talked to me normally for awhile asked how I was doing you know small talk AND ALL THE SUDDEN HE WHIPS OUT HIS WANKER ON SNAPCHAT AND I WAS LIKE ....

I SAID “WHERES YOUR FIANCÉ WTF IS THIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING” and he was all like “this is the first time I’ve ever cheated over the 2 years we have been together I’m just attracted to you” so I felt clueless for awhile I didn’t know what to do because they had another baby on the way and I didn’t wanna break apart their parents by telling her what he did .... but over all I felt super disgusted and this man HAS A LOT OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE HE KNEW MY AGE.

LADIES IF A MAN CHEATS ON THEIR WOMEN EVEN THO SHES A BITCH PLEASE TELL THEM I REGRET SO MUCH.