Ttc, PCOS

May

As a teen I was diagnosed with PCOS. When I was 20, I went to my primary and after they ran some tests he told me it would be very difficult for me to conceive on my own naturally.

Shortly after- I did exactly that. I had my baby girl in May 2013. We've used "natural" forms of pregnancy prevention for the last 5 years and have recently decided to start trying for #2.

I'm currently in my 6th cycle with no luck. I measure my BBT, I've done OPK (all come back negative), I log my cycle on his app. We are doing "everything right" but still no luck. I'm starting to think I'm not ovulating at all. By also wondering if maybe they misdiagnosed me with PCOS (I'm underweight, have regular cycles).

I'm curious if I should wait the full year before seeking advice from my doc? Or since I have already been diagnosed with PCOS, if I should seek help sooner?

With my first it was so fast I never had to seek help. But I don't know if I should wait longer. I almost feel like (compared to some women) I haven't struggled long enough to seek help yet, or even complain about my struggle because I know it's nothing compared to some women who try for years.

What do you ladies think? Talk to my doc? Or wait a while longer?