A year after baby...

💛missKbabii💙 • 👦🏼7.11.07❤️👧🏼12.31.12👣3/2015👣9/2016🌈👶🏻2.2.17🌈👶🏼10/1/18❤️

Ok, my daughter just turned one on 2/2/18... I took a test the night of her party, 2/3/18... AND IT WAS CLEAR AND VIBRANT. I am terrified! I have had 3 c sections! I don’t want another one; i want natural birth but it’s hard finding a doctor willing to try! I read it’s so much better even with the risk but I am wishing for it so much as long as we are ok and it’s gods intent. I heard if I work with a doula she can help me so I am thinking of reaching out to one but I am in shock still! I feel light headed, dizzy and nauseated! I have never seen a night time test turn bright colors when I am technically only 31 days since my last period.. so what can this mean? Twins!? Am I further along?! I could of swore my last period I saw tissue, and believed I miscarried.. I never had it confirmed because I knew I would see my ob this last week. He said I am good to have another baby if I want and wasn’t concerned.. but I am worried!

So, these were done at 9pm at night and look at them! Twins?! What do you all think!?

My life is so hectic right now and this joy is great but I am praying god has a great plan because I am truly terrified!!!