Morning Sickness

Helen

Nothing prepares you. It's one of those things that you just don't know how you will be until you're in it. I really hoped and prayed it would be a breeze and I didn't feel a thing like some of my friends - but for me, that does not seem to be my reality. I feel so exhausted and groggy with neausea the majority of the time, vomit a couple times a day. To be fair I have a day every once in a while where I feel tip top- but there is no rhyme or reason to when those days will be. I keep telling myself it is all worth it, and I know it could be so so much worse. Women all over the world have dealt with this just fine and if anything i feel it is somewhat a rite of passage to go through this process and I just have to suck it up. But if I'm being brutally honest, I feel tired. I feel annoyed. I feel like I want to be cradled all day long and have the world see to my needs. But that's not life haha! I want to enjoy the remaining days I have child free. I want to be able to have fun with friends. I want to be able to go to work and actually be able to focus. and there is a small feeling as if im being robbed. This little baba is a dream come true for us and I so want to look back and know I enjoyed my pregnancy, treasuring it for the miracle it is and I always try bring myself to the positive. But right now in this very moment I feel annoyed and frustrated mixed in with guilt and complete selfishness for feeling like this. Praying it only lasts a few more weeks. #icandothis #youcandothis #womenrule #itsamentalbattle #letsbereal