off subject


I live in Texas and I had a question way off subject lol . maybe someone can answer. my son is 6 years old today a little Valentine . his dad and I split almost 2 years ago he does not pay and refuses to pay child support. I filed child support on him . they said it could be years before they serve him with the papers. because he didn't show for the mediation. can I move out of state? I have no help from him and I have family in Alabama and would like to move there. how do I go about that?