my husband just left...

Cl

hi, I didn't know what to do since this just happened 2 minutes ago... for the past few months my husband and I were in a really shady place in our relationship... today he left... he wanted to end everything and I asked him to do a separation so he would have time to think about his decision. I don't want this to end. I love him. we've been together forget years and we have a 18 month son. he is a physicist and I don't even come close to solving a basic ecuation... he says the only problem he has with me is one aspect of my personality which is the fact that I want to have everything under control all the time... when he first brought this to my attention I was in denial I'll admit it but the past weeks I listened and started to work on that... apparently it wasn't enough for him and I don't know what to do. he has been really hurtful and been treating me like trash. ignoring me and making me feel less of myself. like I don't deserve... still... I don't want to lose him I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do or who to talk to. I'm sorry for the long post... any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated...